About Pavo FibreBeet
Some horses are difficult to keep in good condition: they lose both weight and muscles. Feeding concentrates or more concentrates does not always offer the solution.
Your horse in perfect condition with Pavo FibreBeet
Pavo FibreBeet was specially developed for horses and ponies with a poor condition. It consists of a carefully composed combination of SpeediBeet (sugar beet flakes), alfalfa, and very easily digestible fibres from soya hulls, with a touch of fenugreek for palatability. Thanks to the high-quality proteins from the alfalfa, FibreBeet is the perfect roughage addition for skinny, poor looking horses to regain a perfect condition. Pavo FibreBeet is free of cereals and has a very low sugar and starch content. So it is also very suitable for horses that are sensitive to sugar.
Tip: Make sure your horse gets enough vitamins and minerals!
Pavo FibreBeet is categorized as roughage and contains no added vitamins or minerals. Do you give your horse in addition to your other roughage only Pavo FibreBeet? Then it would be recommendable to supplement your horse’s diet with vitamins and minerals, such as Pavo Vital or the Pavo SummerFit biscuits.
Available in 15 kg bags.
The product Pavo FibreBeet is not available in the United Kingdom.
- Combination of super fibres from Speedibeet and alfalfa
- Supports recovery of body condition and muscle build-up
- Very low sugar and starch content
- Ideal for horses with a poor condition and sport or leisure horses that struggle with muscle development
- Can also be used as temporary or permanent replacement for roughage in case of lesser quality roughage
- Ideal to use after strenuous exercise to prevent dehydration
- Very suitable to feed to senior horses in addition to Pavo 18Plus
Pavo FibreBeet must be fed soaked. Soak the product for 15 minutes in hot water or for 45 minutes in cold water, in a ratio of 1:3 (Pavo FibreBeet : water)
- Daily recommendation: 100 g/100 kg body weight
- Maximum 1 kg/100 kg body weight
Feed scoop content:
- 1 full Pavo feed scoop FibreBeet contains approximately 1.140 kg (weighted dry).