About Pavo Liga
Breeds of horses and ponies that are good doers or maintain their weight well do not require high-energy concentrate feeds. Pavo Liga has been specially developed for good doers to provide all the essential vitamins such as vitamin E, biotin for strong hooves, and the minerals copper, zinc and selenium. Minerals are provided in a chelated form to ensure optimal absorption of these vital nutrients. Pavo Liga contains all the nutrients that good doers require for optimal health, a shiny coat and strong hooves.
- Double amount vitamins and minerals per kilo concentrated
- Low in energy
- Extra copper, zinc, selenium and biotin
- Organically bounded trace-elements
- All good doers requiring a low energy intake
- Provides all the necessary vitamins and minerals in a minimal amount of fee
- Average advice for maintenance: 250 gram per 100 kg bodyweight per day.
- Maximum advice in light work: 320 gram per 100kg bodyweight per day
- The required amount depends on grazing and work
Feed scoop content
One full Pavo feed scoop Pavo Liga contains approximately 1.3 kg.
Frequently asked questions
All horse feeds should be stored in a cool, dry and dark place. Close the bag after each use.
PAVO producten can be safetly used when you compete at FEI sanctioned competitions. For detailed information check our pages regarding product quality.
Due to different national doping requirements, please be aware of specific regulations regarding your home country.